Thought I'd say Hi

90PioSport99

Hey guys, my name's Collin, just got an 88 MJ. I'm new to ComancheClub and Comanches even but I've driven a Cherokee for the last 4 years so I'm used to everything but the box. I've also been a member of NAXJA for a long time, so I'm sure I know some of you already. Anyway the MJ is an 88, 4.0, 5 speed (Puke Goat), 2wd. I've converted it to bucket seats thanks to my friend Dustin (Comancheon33 on here), and I've added 97+ mirrors and full gauges. Future plans include a 97+ header panel and fenders, new doors, and a possible 4wd conversion. Everything is just about perfect right now though so I'm tempted to just not mess with it.

Some pics of it...

Small lights on...

Small lights gone...

Bench...

Buckets (filthy but at least they're buckets)

Me standing with my XJ and MJ plus my bros' ZJ and XJ.

Anyway glad to be a part of ComancheClub now, I've wanted one since I started driving a Cherokee and just finally got one...it friggin rocks! Thanks for all the help I'm sure I'll get in the future from here.

-Collin

looks good. clean up those stripes and darken them then find some dent trim for the sides and that thing will look like it just came off the lot. and you will find out you won't need 4wd with one of these, my old 2wd lowered eliminator went anywhere my new 4wd has so far.

oh and nice looking xj you have. for some reason i like the chrome front on it better then ones that are body color.

Alex

Thanks for the welcome guys. I've been digging around here some and can already tell this place is going to be a wealth of knowledge for me.

girsmj86-Yeah I like the chrome grille/bezels on the XJ too. It used to have chrome bumpers too but I thought that was almost too much. It's a pretty sharp unit and I do love XJs but this MJ is a lot quicker and more fun to drive than the XJ. I suppose having 31"s with 3:55s and an AW4 doesn't help. Yeah this little guy does pretty good in the snow too, I haven't hit mud with it yet but for being as light in the ars end as it is, I've been impressed.

As for the beer, if it's my preference this week, snatch up some Guinness for me please. I like my beer milkshake thick. Actually I'm only 18 so I don't drink.....much.

oh, the club doesn't let us under 21 boys in the fridge anymore? :oops:

didnt get the memo yall. jamminz.gifimage_209027.gif

come on over to the farm. we pass em out to neone hangin out or workin here. even our pastor and or cop friends that come around. :cheers:

Alex