exhaust

okay here's one for everyone. what in your opinion is the best sounding exhaust setup you've heard on a MJ. i have a 2.8 and when i got it was factory to a flowmaster. ripped the rotted flowmaster off and ran open cat sounded raspy and kind of rally car like. then one night we discovered that the cat was getting plugged so we pulled it and put a thrush glasspack with a flowmaster to 3 inch to the bumper. deepest sounding 2.8 ive ever heard. can anyone do one better? and yes i know your inline sounds great unrestricted. :clapping:

what in your opinion is the best sounding exhaust setup you've heard on a MJ.

Stock setup. Quiet = good. Obnoxious = bad.

:agree: however i would like mine to sound a little deeper, like the V8 in my grand cherokee but still be just as quiet as the stock setup

Iv got a 3.4 in my manch ( 2.8 and 3.4 sound the same...) and have been running a 2 chamber flow with the outlet torched out to a 4" hole with a 4" turn down welded on and it sounds awsome !!!! i like loud and obnoxious because it pisses everyone else off . but besides all of that i do think it sounds really good . iv got some vids on youtube of the exhaust but can't post them from work so i will try to do that later .