LKQ / KILT RUN - MARCH 31st, 2012

Automan2164

Just starting a new thread so we can find out all who are coming... Meet at my place at 7-7:30 for people passing my way, and 8:30-9 at LKQ for people coming from the other way. Work for everyone?

I'll be there, will you?

Rob

LKQ is the place to get them if you can make it. Dirt cheap prices, and you know the price of what you want before you get there. That, and the cars are all on stands on compacted gravel, and they even give you a yard cart/wheelbarrow for tools/parts.

Hands down best yard I've been to.

Rob

Going to toss something at you guys. I was hoping to have the diesel done by Saturday, but it's pretty evident that I won't have it ready, or to the point I would like it at least. I still have the alternator to put in, which isn't in yet, and the timing belt. Among other things, like fixing the vacuum pump oil leak and the remote oil filter mount leak...

Anywho... I wanted to ask if you guys wanted hear it at all. It's apart right now, but it will start up and chatter. No accessory belts, or anything on it, so I'm not going to move it, but it will run. If I dive any further into it right now, it won't be running for Sat... So does anyone want me to leave it together?

Rob

Can't say I'm shocked but yup have to work on sat and can't turn down money lord knows my XJ really needs it. LOL Sucks though I really wanted to go I have a list of simple to pull $#!& I wanted and a hope of some others. If anyone sees a 94-99 ram with a front 60 let me know so I can take a day personal day. Have fun looking at the short skirts.