LKQ / KILT RUN - MARCH 31st, 2012

Automan2164

No much of a haul on anybody's end... lots of good-quality time spent with friends.

Good to see you guys, it was nice to meet your co-worker. I was the envy of the house when I got home and Chris found out there was another train guy there he could have met.

I forgot to bring his book too... He picked up a train book (Story of Wisconsin Southern?) and you are in one of the pages in the back. He wanted to have you sign it.

Rob

Sorry I couldn't go this time guys, Red Robin had me working a double today. :fs1: I guess I could leave 'em since my other job is more than enough to cover my expenses and then some, but it's nice to have some extra money for the MJ. I'll make sure to keep an eye on this part of the forum so I can ask off for the next LKQ run :thumbsup:

I was the envy of the house when I got home and Chris found out there was another train guy there he could have met.

I forgot to bring his book too... He picked up a train book (Story of Wisconsin Southern?) and you are in one of the pages in the back. He wanted to have you sign it.

Rob

Dave is in the book too, could have gotten twice the signatures... better not tell Chris that.