93500mi

Clean body

Clean interior

Clean underside

Gonna need full brake system

Gonna need all fuel lines

Gonna need shocks

Whats yalls opinions?

maybe 1000 bucks, the only things going for it is its, lowmileage and clean interior/exterior/subframe.

What you mention as bad, in my opinion would make me loose interest,

1. its a NONE 4x4

2. its a 4cly, rather gutless

3. its a 4spd, not familar with these, but i am just not a fan of 4spd anyway, too much space between gears

4. gonna need a FULL brake job, ouch.

5. all fuel lines, don't think thats to hard, but still something that will prevent you from driving it.

6. new shocks,again not a real big deal, but still its another factor to consider.

based on what you have listed, unless the body, interior, and subframe are in pristine condition, i would offer him 750 cash. strictly my opinion. By the way i ran it on kbb and they say 1300 for FAIR condtion, but then again the oldest year they include in 92, so it is a little off.Other things to consider that may or may not effect price. . .

a/c?

heat?

good tires? (something to keep in mind, if he has new or nearly new tires on, he could possibly be trying to hide an alignment issue)

Radio? cd player?

do all the lights work? interior, dome, dash, brake, reverse, head lights

service records? very important.

clear title? also very important, ask about leans(loans he's taken out on the truck)

first owner? second?

what has/was the truck used for?

hope this helps you in your search,

best of wishes.

maybe 1000 bucks, the only things going for it is its, lowmileage and clean interior/exterior/subframe.

Did you miss the rebuilt Jasper engine? That's probably a $2500 ticket, right there. From the engine room photo it doesn't appear that the engine was replaced last week, but an overall low mileage truck with a professionally rebuilt engine has to be worth something.

$1500?

$2000?

i have a deposit on it, he wants 1500 firm, i just wanted more opinions before i commit, since i havent had an mj since january 2011. the truck hasnt been beat at all. it was bought locally, fell off the map, then wound up on a dealer lot, got bought by a different dealer, and now I'm getting it. i havent backtracked the vin to see where it was, but its in the plan.

I see enough rust in enough places that I suspect there's more to be found.

If you buy it, and spend $1000 on what obviously needs to be done (never mind

the hidden stuff for the moment), will it be worth $2500? I don't think so.

I suggest looking a bit longer, in the $2000 - $2500 range. The rebuilt motor

doesn't wipe out the shortcomings, to me. I also think it's a $1000 truck.

There's a lot of rust, the frame has rust between the laminations. The passenger door has rust on the bottom edge. Passenger cab corner is starting .

All new brakes and lines, master cylinder and booster too. Even if you do it yourself will be nearly $700 for new parts. Shocks another $100.

I'm sure there is plenty of other issues too. $750 max.

I bought my 92 4.0 stick 2wd for $500. It has hardly any rust and only body damage is limited to the bed. The only thing that it needed when I bought it was a clutch pedal and wheels and tires to get it on the road. I've done many upgrades to it since I bought it but not from need, just by choice.