Westminster Dog Show

HOrnbrod

This is crazy. I watched the end of this dog show tonight, the part at the end where they judge the "Best in Show" from all the dog groups. Gus, my Cocker Spaniel, was intently watching also, very unusual. One of the finalists was a black Cocker, the winner of the Sporting group. She was the first to show, and Gus watched her intently, and silently, his little tail going at about 50 Hz, moaning softly. Then came the parade of the other groups, Terriers, Hunting, Working, etc. Gus went bananas whenever he saw one, barking, growling, looking behind the TV for the dog, and the tail going at about 100 Hz the whole time. This went on for about 30 minutes, and his eyes never left the TV. I was cracking up the whole time. Unfortunately the Cocker didn't win; an Irish deer hound did. This was weird, he's never done anything remotely resembling behavior like this, and usually doesn't give a damn about what's on TV. This little guy never ceases to amaze....

About a week ago, I had the exact same reaction as Gus except I was watching The Hooter's Dreamgirl 2012 competition. :brows: I got in trouble because apparently there is a very strong possibility that I'm going to run off with one of the contestants. :dunno: