Figured I'd share

TylerJY

That auto probably doesn't have much life left in it ;) He probably would have fared better in low-range with the lockers locked.

Was the bus driver helping at all? I can't say I saw any bus tire spin.

I would be lying if I said I wouldn't have tried as well :yes:

I would have tried it.

Last winter in 6" of snow my old Cherokee, Booger (now living in Maryland with it's new owner) towed a dead box truck out of a loading dock, up a gravel driveway, then up hill on a chip and seal road to get it into the warehouse to let the snow melt so we could work on it. That was low range with an AX15. I eventually made it into 4th gear but the clutch started slipping so I had to go back down to 3rd. Impressed myself as much as my coworker steering the van. Neither of us expected to even get out of the loading dock, you know, but we had to try.

Take a look from about 1:15-1:20 when it shows him backing up. Can't tell to well but it looks like he broke part of his steering or something as there's something hanging down from the driver side of the front axle.

And you wouldn't see any bus wheel spin in the video as it's an articulating bus and the drive wheels in the back are out of scene for almost the entire clip.