What did you get for Christmas

SW86

Rob, can you post a picture of the back of the header panel of the RC? Just wondering how the headlights buckets are mounted. .

Lots, and lots, and lots, and lots, of gobs of hot glue. I didn't do it, I am almost ashamed to post pics... If you still want one I can shoot it your way.

Rob

Some 360 games and a few mech put-together models. Got the GF a nice Opal necklace for Christmas since I didn't really get her something nice for her birthday this past October. Also getting new tires for the truck soon, as well as a new phone! Cheers all around :cheers:

Rob, can you post a picture of the back of the header panel of the RC? Just wondering how the headlights buckets are mounted. .

Lots, and lots, and lots, and lots, of gobs of hot glue. I didn't do it, I am almost ashamed to post pics... If you still want one I can shoot it your way.

Naw, that's ok. I get the idea. :doh: I have a set of light buckets for my RC bit haven't been able to formulate a real good idea to mount them.

Although not over yet as last weekend was her family and this weekend is mine, there is plenty of liquor be speak of so far! Some corn whiskey and a bottle of good rum came home.

As for the wife and I, we decided to skip our Christmas and birthdays (her's is in January and mine is in February) this year in favor of a new washing machine. Since we moved into our new house, we've been fighting with one of those portable units that hooks up to your faucet and scratches your floors up. Problem is, the laundry was originally in the basement and at some point someone moved everything to the main floor... poorly. When the dryer was changed out, I had to completely redo the venting. Worse for the washer as it had to fit where there was no washer before, I had to plumb the water supply and drain then modify the cabinets to free up some room. Took me all day and a couple hundred bucks on top of the cost of the washing machine... Merry Christmas indeed.

379557_182133931885478_100002666186219_303710_1687661750_n.jpg

Thanks it has 48,000 on it when i bought it. It's funny I get looks and people ask when did they make this truck when I drive the MJ,and now also when I drive the GMC.Funny both are real head turners. The main thing I look forward to with this GMC is for me and my dad to take it to VIR his favorite place and think we are going to drive it to the Vietnam Veterans Homecoming Celebration 2012. My dad has had a time with Agent Orange and has always wanted a factory hot rod and now he has one anytime he wants to ride he doesn't feel comfortable behind the drivers seat but loves riding with me. I owe my dad for the love of the MJ's because he bought me a 2 wheel drive and a craftsmans tool set when I was 16 from then on i was hooked. I look forward to me and my dad enjoying both. Seeing my DAD smile and him saying you are kidding and me throwing the keys to him when I lifted the cover off the Typhoon BEST Christmas gift ever.

Automan ever since 93 I liking both trucks the syclone and Comanche i wondered why they didn't try a MJ allwheel drive and turbo. Would be sick.

In the early to late '90's, the Cherokee held such a choke-hold on the market, why mess with almost perfection. MJ on the other hand, was a black eye every time one went by on the line, because it was one less XJ made... Not a good perspective, but no use crying over spilled milk.

Rob