new addtions (cats) to the family...

mjeff87

Sadly, our oldest cat Speedbump passed away a couple of weeks ago....he was my buddy and a Pittsburgh cat (we brought him down to VA with us when we moved here in '99). To help ease the pain of loosing him, the wife and I just adopted two brothers from a local no-kill shelter. To say that we forgot just how much energy and playfulness that kittens have versus full grown, fat and lazy cats (our other two) would be an understatement ;)

Here's a rare shot of them not being bonzai crazy......they only stay like this for about 15 seconds or so, and then it's off to the races all over again.

Meet Cheeze and Chong (they are almost identical, Cheeze has a slightly darker coat). 3-month old kittenz from Hades:

Image Not Found

Image Not Found

Beautiful cats! I also miss having a cat or ten around the house. The addition of my siberian husky to the family has pretty much made the house a NO CATS EVER home.

My Siberian loved cats. Heck, she loved everything. She'd lay on the middle of the floor, the kids would be on top of her playing horsey, the cats would be crawling all over her and the pups would be chewing, chasing her tail. Love them Huskies.

Cute kittens Jeff. Got three cats in the house. One that rotates between in or out, and not sure how many outside. Seven I think but they're hard to keep up with.