Sign in to follow this  
Sir Sam

Definition: White Man's Fire

Jeep:

"The most kickass vehicle on the face of the planet. Will go anywhere when properly equpped. Will crush little rice-boys no problem."

"That Jeep ZJ just ramped that Honda!!"

jeep-54397.jpg

Jeep Grand Cherokee TSI:

"The godliest jeep ever made, its a beast, can go anywhere you want it too, runs best after 200,000+ miles."

"Tom drove his manly Jeep Grand Cherokee TSI through Betty's house, luckily she was only killed by the aura from the presence."

An unnecessarily large campfire that quickly burns up all the firewood, produces excessive heat and flames, and alerts anyone within a several mile perimiter that a novice outdoorsman is camping nearby.

Don't see anything wrong with that :dunno:

I forget which Western movie I saw that had a scene with an Indian and a cowboy sitting at the cowboys fire. The Indian said " White man build big fire. Sit far away. Indian build small fire. Sit close. Both stay warm.

Although I agree, the White Man's fire is more funner.

That fire is too small.

x2

x3

i just cut up so much wood in two days and built a huge bondfire with my dad so tall we couldnt throw more on top of it. the flames had to of gotten thirty feet high if not more.......that was a white mans fire for sure

You know its a good bon-fire when the cops show up to check on your house cause they thought it was on fire.

I forget which Western movie I saw that had a scene with an Indian and a cowboy sitting at the cowboys fire. The Indian said " White man build big fire. Sit far away. Indian build small fire. Sit close. Both stay warm.

Although I agree, the White Man's fire is more funner.

yup I remember that, whats what I think of each time I think of a white mans fire.

Jeep:

"The most kickass vehicle on the face of the planet. Will go anywhere when properly equpped. Will crush little rice-boys no problem."

"That Jeep ZJ just ramped that Honda!!"

jeep-54397.jpg

Jeep Grand Cherokee TSI:

"The godliest jeep ever made, its a beast, can go anywhere you want it too, runs best after 200,000+ miles."

"Tom drove his manly Jeep Grand Cherokee TSI through Betty's house, luckily she was only killed by the aura from the presence."

208239_504937077008_211702933_30448074_8526_n.jpg