Just my own opinion...but...fuggin fugly.

Put a trailer behind it and drive it to the Senior Center. May be up to the job, but really, would you take it to Moab or even to the store?? Turn in your MJ badge.

...and those pipes?? Somebody is overcompensating for shortages elswhere...what a nudge!!

...once again, my own personal opinion. If anyone listening wants to pimp their Jeep, this is surely the way to go. Great workmanship, I wish I had the time and skill to do alot of this stuff, but I don't have a pimpmobile.

I don't want it, but I do think the bed is interesting, and I might be tempted to fabricate something like that for an MJ if I had one with a trashed bed.

Except that my bodyworking skills are limited to unbolting an old door or fender and bolting on a new one ...

You never heard of these because they do not exist. Just some hang-over induced pile o' (insert word of choice here) with a bunch of jeep names added to it. "Hey, aren't da jep trucks called copmanchero's or sumtin'? Let's call it a comanche outlaw..." :wall: As far as they level of customization: the rear shackles are, IMHO, death traps. That is probably an indication of the whole level of fab on this POS and a good reason why people whose family tree doesn't branch shouldn't be allowed to modify or sell vehicles.

All it is missing is wide whitewalls and curb feelers. Stupid semi stacks on a pick-up are more played out then ricer wings on a Honda. And the "letterin" in the grille??? :nuts:

If that is a 1973 drivetrain I will eat my hat. That ignition system was a '78 or newer and does not look swapped in. The transfer case is from the '80's as are the headlights ('79 or newer.) The axles (AMC M23 rear) also indicate that the thing is actually am '80-'85 J10. They don't list the VIN because this is such a hodgepodge...

I am hoping that they never got around to the ammeter bypass mod and it burns to the ground so it doesn't have to look at itself in mud puddles as it drives past.....

:peek:

that is definitly a 1980. i'm 99.9999% sure. the drivetrain and the style of the wiper motor were the first things i seen that gave it away. and 80 was the last year for the brow above the windshield.