4.5".....16.47"....15.11"

5"........16.62"....15.21"

6"........16.97"....15.44"

7"........17.36"....15.74"

8"........17.81"....16.09"

9"........18.30"....16.50"

10"......18.82"....16.96"

• 2 weeks later...

I'd actually make every lower arm an inch longer then the chart says for the the wheel to be centered and I'd make the uppers 1.5" longer for the correct pinion angle, this is just what I found works best... I'm at ~6.25 inches of lift and I set my lowers at 18" and my uppers at about 16"

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Sorry but this table is the most useless thing I have ever seen. Those lengths are compared to what. The front of my XJ build "witch should be the same as an MJ" every link including the 4 rear links are all over 3' each with 5.5" of lift. So are you saying my one ton swap is wrong LOL. :smart: Such a general statement can never be made when JEEP'S are involved. :huh???: Yes beleave it or not some people who build JEEPS really build them not copy or mock aftermarket parts. :nuts: Retract your general statement of bull $#!& Some people are not built on QUEENS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Since you did not specify to whom you were addressing this moronic post, I'll reply just to be courteous. The table is based on trigonometry to show the proper lengths between the upper and lower CAs to preserve correct caster based on triangular angles. Something you obviously don't understand. The table is for reference only, and is not written in stone, as in anything where "JEEP'S are involved".

In your future posts on this forum, try using less smileys, over-emphatic punctuation, and excessive drama. Also use correct spelling if you can, and proper punctuation and sentence structure if you want any reader who takes the time to read your posts seriously.

• 2 months later...

Finish your lift, then measure if the front axle is centered in the wheelwell flares using a straight edge parallel upright (2 x 4). If the axle is equally centered, UB OK. I needed adj. lower LCAs w. a 3" lift as the axle went 3/4" off center. With 2" you probably will not need adjustables.

• 4 months later...

Hi I'm a newbe to the MJ owners and the Comanche Club. I got stock 86 MJ I'm doing a lift on it 2" . The chart is very helpfull I'm no stranger for lifting 4x4s. track arms lenghts and droped pitman arms. Suggestions are helpfull info.

• 8 months later...
  • 7 months later...

Sorry but this table is the most useless thing I have ever seen. Those lengths are compared to what. The front of my XJ build "witch should be the same as an MJ" every link including the 4 rear links are all over 3' each with 5.5" of lift. So are you saying my one ton swap is wrong LOL. :smart: Such a general statement can never be made when JEEP'S are involved. :huh???: Yes beleave it or not some people who build JEEPS really build them not copy or mock aftermarket parts. :nuts: Retract your general statement of bull $#!& Some people are not built on QUEENS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know this post is two years old but jeez... did this guy ever figure out that his swapped-in axles with god knows what axle mounts going to god knows where body side mounts may not be in the exact same places as the factory mounts?  :doh:

Most suppliers will not reveal tech details of their products but I know from measuring the eye-to-eye length of RC & Rocky's fixed bent LCA's for a 4.5" lift that they are both 16.25". Does the measurement change from bent to straight short arms? Do you still measure in a straight line eye-to-eye for bent LCA's?

Eye to eye is what matters,  that's what effects the castor and pinion angle.    The bend provides clearance to prevent contact on mount.   Some companies have the bend others weld the arm on the bottom of the eye