MJ Archeology

neohic

I thought about digging up a build but I think this could be a bit more fun:

Ever wonder what happened to those cool builds that just seemed to fall off the map? I would invite everyone to start at the last page of the "Your MJ Projects" section and start going through them. Let's see what was happening around here five years ago... maybe even find something to inspire your truck. You might even find some trucks that are still hanging around here... only with a few less dents.

I want to start with this one. The truck has a really neat look to it when he started. It was started by a dude on here that went by ChiefJosh. I don't know where he went, but he hasn't been on here since Feb 10, 2009.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=3284

Anyone care to take a step into the way-back machine?

Ive been though most of the builds starting with the last page and moving up. I stopped at about page 15 a few months back and have not started again. One of the really old ones i liked was jeepaholic's 12" MJ

http://www.comancheclub.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=4326

Not sure what happened to it but i liked it, and even saved his build page. There were alot of them that I loved but it would take a while to find them again.

Brandon

I Still am a Fan of "BLHTAZ" truck :cheers:

I enjoyed what he contributed to the forum. The guy had lots of MJ and all around Jeep knowledge. I STILL link people to the Renix FSM that he posted when they have questions about the Renix system. Wonder where he went?

Brent is working full time days at the Jeep dealership in FL and going to school nights/weekends - hard workin' man. Last time I heard from him was after the last Super Bowl. Just had to rag him about the Steelers getting their butts whomped. :cheers: