Where to buy Carpet?

JohnQ

I bought one off e-bay, don't think that was the supplier I bought from. First, I'll say that for what I paid and for a Comanche the carpet is good enough. Didn't match the original, and don't think there was a choice that really matched perfectly. But, to be fair the place I bought it from recommends sending them a piece of the old to match, I chose not to. There are places that the carpet doesn't really lay well, because it doesn't have the same backing or as much as the original. I even used some of the old backing to fill in loose places. Kind off bunches up in the gas pedal area, but most of the places are covered by the seats and console. I put this new carpet in my 4x4 and it's seen a fair amount of mud, so it really doesn't matter now. Might keep that in mind and get a rubber mat.

Hope this helps.

I paid $113 for mine w/shipping

louder and warmer... nothing like roasting your leg on your tranny hump metal in the summer!

jamminz.gif its so weird driving my moms XJ, you can't hear what's going on underneath you :dunno: how're you supposed to drive? :roll:

(i don't have anything.. just rubber floor mats)

jamminz.gif its so weird driving my moms XJ, you can't hear what's going on underneath you :dunno: how're you supposed to drive? :roll:

You know I test drove the new 2007 Wrangler and I stalled it like six times... guess why? The engine is so quiet you cannot hear it. It was crazy- I haven't stalled in traffic since I was learning to drive stick eons ago.

You know I test drove the new 2007 Wrangler and I stalled it like six times... guess why? The engine is so quiet you cannot hear it. It was crazy- I haven't stalled in traffic since I was learning to drive stick eons ago.

truly, if my truck is about to die... you're gonna hear about it.

but this beast DOESNT stall.. you have to really mess up to stall it... i accidently dropped the clutch in traffic once cause my foot was wet, and slammed on brakes to not hit the car in front of me... THEN put the clutch back in, and the revvs popped back up :brows:

i always over-crank moms XJ cause i can't tell it started

I know.. I love how I can have my tunes blasting and still hear to shift, check noises, ect just I threw down some creme coloured industrial carpet with a rubber floor mat, make it look a little nicer, ya'know :D

Oizarod, I know whatcha mean, I can do the same thing. I hven't stalled it once!

its not the best but i had it all redy

Image Not Found

How did you get your's to lay flat? I need to trim mine some more in the front center. I have way too much material bunching up.

I'll be up for round two tomorrow, this thing kicked my arse for a whole hour. :headpop:

the longer it sits the smother it gets i think that pic was taken liek a month after i put it inbut i would advise puting floor mats in bc i did not and it is realy hard to get ground in dirt out u no just a thought i love mine i have spilt everything on it ,it just wipes up