Comanche Club Trail Run Get Together!!!!

SW86

After joining a local club and doing group runs and such. i was thinking. why not do a Comanche Club run once a year? we could pick a location around where most of the people would be coming from so gas wouldnt be such a killer. do all sorts of trails from cruises on 2s up to 5s if your MJ can do it. i know most ORV places give discounts and deals to clubs doing runs or events. so why not? has no one ever brought this idea up? even the stock guys could come out to the trail head/camp grounds and set up camp. that way we wouldnt just have trail rigs but nice clean looking 2wds as well. i don't know maybe ive just got too much time on my hands today :chillin:

well then just have sections of the states where that group of owners gets together. it doesnt have to be country wide i suppose. hell or even do cities but i doubt enough people all live in one city to do a good meeting. i just think it would be really interesting to see this happen. espcially since these trucks arent just going to show up everyday. though remaining ones still do. if more people *cough*moderators* would just get in on this to firm up ideas, cause i know a decent amount of people would show.

id drive a day or so if i knew id end up at an awsome wheelin destination like Colorado or Utah. i know other people would to espcially if you'll get to see a lot more Mjs AND WHEEL in the end. id let a 2wd guy/gal ride with me down a few trails :thumbsup: maybe setup a list of people and pay a small fee to set this up with owners of hotels, trails etc. as a actual club. but that is a LOT of time to organize.

The biggest problem is getting all of the MJs in an area running at the same time. Heck, I know there are 3 members from Wichita, 3 from KC, 1 in se ks and 3 from Mo. That is at least 10 of us in a 200 mile radius. Some of our rigs are projects, some folks are not driving age and others are way to busy. I have only met 2 of the members.

Back in 2005 I met a group from the Runicon Owners forum out in Ouray Colorado for some wheeling. Nearly 20 folks showed up for this unorganized trip. It was a blast. A guy from WA even trailered down.

In order for such an event to occur, the location must be destination wheeling and centrally located to most members. Moab and CO are popular places because everybody has heard of them and recognizes them as some sort of wheelers paradise.

Already have this...wheeling trips and meet and greets

but its not titled Comanche Club Trail Run Get Together, so not as cool. it sounds to me like he wants to set up an annual run, that can grow woth time? kinda like petersons UA but without all the corporate

so post it in wheeling trips and meet and greets.

that is why it is there.

i think hes trying to see whos is interested and where they are located, and where the wheeling would take place. alot simplier to post in the pub for everyone to see opposed to posting in the different regions. this is the pub for a reason, you can post what you want here. we would be in trouble if pete put you as a moderator, seems like you always have to have the last word and are wanting to be on a mini powertrip :rotfl2: