starts at $3500

Spell check does not always work for many people. Many people try to make things they wright good to read however that can be hard to do with out some one always checking behind you. Alot of times It can take people like this 15+ min to post something, and still fail to get every thing they messed up on. You can't always be so harsh about this.

Brandon

Spell check does not always work for many people. Many people try to make things they wright good to read however that can be hard to do with out some one always checking behind you. Alot of times It can take people like this 15+ min to post something, and still fail to get every thing they messed up on. You can't always be so harsh about this.

Brandon

bull sh*t.

if you can't spell well 90% of the time, I don't like you.

it's not hard. I can spell fine. this is 100% un-spell-checked, and It's proper grammar, proper spelling...the only thing I don't care about is starting a sentence with a capitol letter. that doesn't bother me, and it never will.

but when I can't decipher what the hell someone is trying to say based purely off of the fact that they are too lazy to spell check...there's an issue.

above that, I don't even concede the point to people with hearing impediments. they've read books...it is their sole universal means of communication. there is ZERO acceptable reason for someone with an audio disability to be a poor speller.

-Pat

Brandon

I can harsh about this because its a free country, and I am slowly growing more and more tired as everyone see Americans as fat, lazy, uneducated, no good stereotype. Why do you want to make yourself look uneducated, or sell yourself short? How would it look if you were on the spot at a job and asked to fill out some paperwork? Do you think it would look good to an employer if you couldn't spell? Use your day to day to learn, and make yourself a better person.

Spell check works and its not that time consuming. Most browsers will check it as you type. It at least will get you to a correctly spelled word, even if its not the correct word... I.E. Weather, and Whether. That I can take. Its all about bettering yourself also... Take these few words I commonly misspell. (And how I do)

Safety (Saftey)

Definitely (Defineatly)

I know I jumble those up, usually a letter gets crossed. I will make my best attempt to get it right the first time, and try to get through it without right clicking and letting it fix it. Every time I see the spell check on Firefox highlight one of those suckers up (or any for that matter), I go back and fix it if I didn't catch it.

And not to pick on a generation, but it seems to be more of the newer, younger fellas in your age bracket (Though I am not much older). Its not that I hate you, or think your an idiot, but I just don't want to see anyone be less than what they could be if they stick to it.

Rob L. :cheers: