Mud Boggin'

jimoshel

I am so glad to see that. I live on a dirt road too. At least I am not the only one. It is starting to thaw here so in order to maintain stability, I need to put the old tahoe in 4hi. The garage floors look like a hog pen. One good thing about it though. It makes my area undesirable so I have very few neighbors. At least that is how it works in Indiana.

I think Jim's got bad driving habits. The other rigs in the photos aint dirty and I bet they came in on the same road. Jim, you sure you weren't heading directly at ever hole in the road to see how deep they were, or how high the mud would splash.

I think Jim's got bad driving habits. The other rigs in the photos aint dirty and I bet they came in on the same road. Jim, you sure you weren't heading directly at ever hole in the road to see how deep they were, or how high the mud would splash.

They just haven't been drove. I drive the MJ and the GF drives the XJ.

Isn't that your $100 '86?

Yep. 2.8, D35 and all. comanche.gif

Went playing in the rocks yesterday. Some dents (including in the rear driveshaft), some rock rash (including on front driveshaft, lower control arms and brackets), but stayed mostly clean.

The afterwards leaving the property on the dirst road (that was frozen in the morning going in) I got completely covered in mud being flung off the tires at 5-10 mph :fs1:

Mine was about dirty enough that I could nose up to a mud wall and you wouldn't be able to see me. :D Unfortunately, being able to see out of my windows is an occasional luxury that I like to keep, so dad and I both took our XJs to the car wash and after taking off the inch or so of caked mud: there was a pair of Jeeps! They even had paint that was a different color than mud!....But now they're kinda weird looking, not sure they're really our jeeps...... :hmm: