what price

pug

That depends, a wrangler is many times worth less modified then if it is all stock. An old XJ or MJ is different since they aren't worth a whole lot to begin with. Really it is only worth what someone is willing to pay for it (obviously), meaning that I would post it up for what you think it is worth, and if you get interest from people then youve got the right price. Keep in mind that you will very rarely, if ever get as much as what you put into it.

How do you figure what price your vehichle is worth when it is modified (lift tires gears). thanks

Adding modifications can actually lower the value of a vehicle. Vehicle is worth what nada or kbb says. Best thing to do is window shop and see what other comparable rigs are going for. You are not going to add FULL value of the price of the aftermarket parts on a vehicle.

I wil try and get some pictures this weekend hre is a list of some of mods. 1998 xj 2 door 4.0 5 speed 133000. 8 inch long arm lift. 4 56 gears locker in 8 1/4 dana 30 up front. over the knuckle steering new 33. 10.50 15 km2 on outlaw2. New muffler and cat banks tourque tube cold air intake new clutch. body in good shape 2 little door dings stock bumpers. Inside just needs a headliner probably forgot som stuff. I went window shopping most of them just had 3-4 lifts with 31x10.50 tires i know i will never get what i have into it just want want to get a starting price

thanks

Two ways to sell a lifted Jeep

1) Advertise it everywhere,

wait forever, and hope for some dreamy eyed kid to travel 500 miles to buy your modified Jeep for full asking price

2) Return it to stock, and sell all the aftermarket stuff separately.

I can't return to stock with the longarm and wheels and tires. It would cost more to replace everything back to stock. I think 4 56 gears would be to low for a 235 75/15 tires. I was hoping to get 5000 on high side to 4000 on the low side. thanks