admin out to lunch... feb 16th to feb 28th

Pete M

later today I'm flying to GA to meet up with the family and then we're driving down to visit mickey mouse. I'll have internet at each location, but obviously less time on it. be prepared for an onslaught of photos of my nephew Zayne in disney world. :yes:

we now return you to your regularly scheduled MJ addiction... comanche.gif

later today I'm flying to GA to meet up with the family and then we're driving down to visit mickey mouse. I'll have internet at each location, but obviously less time on it. be prepared for an onslaught of photos of my nephew Zayne in disney world. :yes:

we now return you to your regularly scheduled MJ addiction... comanche.gif

I wish you would have said something. We are DW experts in my house. Been there probably 20 times in the last 18 years, Could have told you every resturant that is an absolute must.

been there even more in the last 35 years. :D my favorite restaurant is Trails End in Fort Wilderness. all you can eat delicious fried chicken. :banana: this particular trip is more laidback than normal with only one park day. I'm just happy to get away from the snow for a week.

and moving to GA is the backup plan. I'm still trying to find some worthwhile work in MI so I can keep the old house. :yes:

Hey Pete, I live in Lake Mary just about 45 minutes from Disney. Do you think you can come up here and help me with my MJ during some of your down time? Just kidding, hope you have a great time and glad you are here this week. My brother was in Florida last week and the weather sucked.

Take care,

Buck.

Why do they call it tourist season if we can't shoot them?