Tire Search

sinnaevd

hey guys I need some help with something.

I am trying to find a set of new non Big name brand mud tires, but I don't know where people are picking them up from

Do you know of any good places to try?? I am looking to get a set of mud tires but I don't want to pay a crazy price for them, as I am by no means a serious wheeler yet.

Thanks in advance!

khumos are carried at kauffman tires (don't know if they have those there) theyre 140 for 35s and 124 for 33s

and all the tires are carried at tirerack.com its like 80bucks for shipping for all 4 tires

try discounttire.com they have local stores too

Used. Yes. Used. The best way.

Otherwise I'd drive accross the border. There's about a 50% markup right there.

Or if you have a shipping address in the states, you can order them from some of the places in the 4wd mags for fairly cheap. Or, go hi-tech retreads!

so if i go to mexico? or canada? i could get really cheap new TSL SXs?

Other way! Although, I can't comment about mexico.

Everything in canada costs more. I have no idea why. Yes, that is factoring in exchange.

Where do you think they find the money to give out universal heath care? :brows:

Used is where it's at. I just picked up 4 33" trxus for $75 each, rims included. :D

I agree, I picked up nearly new 34x9.5 swampers on 15x8 rims for $450.

Looking on ebay for some stret tires and found an auction for some 33x95. bfg's for $10.

Too bad it has 5 days left and the stupid bidders are jacking the price.

picking them up in the states is deinfaetely an option, as michigan is only 10 mins away

problem is i can find great deals, but they are never in my price range/size range

walmart was selling all mud rites they had for 90 bucks a piece brand new. they were a no name brand which is what gave me the idea

then again, maybe i should worry about getting it on the road for now and new tires in the summer?

i have a great set of 265/70/r15s that i picked up used for 25 bucks total

i have a great set of 265/70/r15s that i picked up used for 25 bucks total

That is what I did I got my 33x12.5 for $20 for all 4 of them and then I pick up my rims $100 American Racing steel wheel for all 5 of them there 10x15 just so I would have an ideal of what my truck is kind of going to look like and Wal-Mart tire I think is a great ideal but then again my wife works there and I can get 10% of them jamminz.gif