sliding window

quote="Dechion"]All I know about mine is it has a single slider and no latch or lock (yet another reason to have a camper shell on it)

mine is a 3 pane glass with the center sliding. if you don't have a latch, it may just be missing. mine has one but it's just attached with the rear view mirror type glue so it falls off now and then. since they used that, it may just be that it feel off. if it's lost, ask others to find one in a jy or order one online from some of the glass companies, jeep suppliers, and topper companies, etc.

All I know about mine is it has a single slider and no latch or lock (yet another reason to have a camper shell on it)

mine is a 3 pane glass with the center sliding. if you don't have a latch, it may just be missing. mine has one but it's just attached with the rear view mirror type glue so it falls off now and then. since they used that, it may just be that it feel off. if it's lost, ask others to find one in a jy or order one online from some of the glass companies, jeep suppliers, and topper companies, etc.

Good idea, I was just looking in yards whenever I visited.

I will definately add that to the rather long list of things I would like to get done.

mine is a 4 pane with the center 2 sliding. it was missing part of the clip and I ended up finding one in a ford pickup and I think there were a few others that used the same clips. mine is by C.R Laurence http://www.crlaurence.com/apps/sitesear ... y=comanche

I am pretty sure they are out of stock indefinably but I believe that they also once offered a power sliding window.