fuel injectors

depends on what 4.0 for the renix you can use dodge neon injectors the last part of the part number is 703.

if you look on cherokee forum there a thread about what injectors are compatible with what. theres also a guy that sells the 703's for pretty cheap. i ordered 2 sets and put them in my mj and sons xj. the difference in the injectors is the old renix are single nozzle while the 703's are 4 nozzle, supposedly they have better spray pattern and better ionization.

alot of people use stock 19lb 5.0 mustang injectors.on a side note i replaced my injetors one at time as they went out and even the stock borg warner injectors i got from advance auto has the newer style 4 hole nozzle.i'll be honest that aside from fixing a fuel leak,there was no increase in fuel economy or hp.it is cheaper to buy 8 ford motorsports than buy 6 new ones from advance auto.

from what i read those do sound like my best bet and for the price their not bad.to get a discount should i tell them I'm off this sight or do i have to order it threw him?

I'm not sure if it works with the ebay auction, since it looks like they will already be cheaper. With the 10% discount I think I still paid close to $100. I would send him a message and ask him

• 3 weeks later...