My house!

JohnQ

How expensive is it to put in a drive way?

On mine the concrete and asphalt were over $10,000.....

107drive-med.jpg

.....each.

But looking at yours, and depending on what you want it shouldn't cost nearly as much as mine. Conrete is awesome, asphalt is nice, but common stone or shell with base is very cheap and easy.

Nice!

I am going to settle for crushed stone right now. I'm broke! :D

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i spy 2 mustangs, a manche, and a SRT ram.

Ya got two right, one close, and one way off...

:cheers:

alright, lets try again, after a closer look.

the one in the garage was SORELY mistaken, is it a viper?

and hmm.... its gotta be a dodge truck, idk what though, not good with dodges. know its not a superbee hahaha.

wow... this is turning out to be quite the game.

I don't want tp hyjack Johns thread so I'll just rattle them off:

89 Comanche, 06 Mustang, 99 Viper, 03 Escape (wife's,) 02 Focus (bro-in-laws,) and 00 Ram V10 4x4 (pre-SRT.) I should have taken a pic when I still had the other Mj, Wagoneer, Satellite, del Sol, and BMW, looked like a dealership - no one would have been able to guess all of them........... i think.

wow... this is turning out to be quite the game.

I don't want tp hyjack Johns thread so I'll just rattle them off:

89 Comanche, 06 Mustang, 99 Viper, 03 Escape (wife's,) 02 Focus (bro-in-laws,) and 00 Ram V10 4x4 (pre-SRT.) I should have taken a pic when I still had the other Mj, Wagoneer, Satellite, del Sol, and BMW, looked like a dealership - no one would have been able to guess all of them........... i think.

holy christ. Thats enough horsepower to tear a house down.

Nice set of wheels though haha.

• 3 months later...
Gorgeous! What sort of floor's in the planning?

Porcelain tile and carpet for now.

My little guy is due in July and he needs something soft to fall on. :D

Once he's running around I want to have the carpet in the living area ripped up and replaced with solid wood flooring.

Great stonework, I like how it runs through the kitchen peninsula also. Looks like you have some good craftsmen working on your place.

Good yes, Quick not even close. I'm pushing 3 months past the original closing date.

Good yes, Quick not even close. I'm pushing 3 months past the original closing date.

Ah.....there is an old saying in the construction field -

"Two Weeks"

I'm sure you heard this, and if you want to find the source, look up the movie "Money Pit" and that will explain every thing. :popcorn:

I am suppose to close on the 27th now. My septic tanks were dropped off today, but they had to stop there because of the stupid rain. :headpop:

Most of my tile is done, but I'm still arguing with the tile people about my shelfs in the master shower. :mad:

I think the stone work turned out nice. I wish I could afford to have my whole house covered in it.

• 1 month later...

My house is still not done!

If anyone from texas wants a custom home built do not use Albritton Custom Homes. I will be seeking legal representation monday morning. I am sick and tired of waiting on this arsehole. :headpop:

My house is still not done!

If anyone from texas wants a custom home built do not use Albritton Custom Homes. I will be seeking legal representation monday morning. I am sick and tired of waiting on this arsehole. :headpop:

It was supposed to be done in Feb, right?