B pillar lights

IMO Quality is very good plus. I bought a pair to install and feel they are very well made. Also there are a couple of threads on here of folks using them and the steps to install them.

They are also sold by this company. http://www.infiniteinnovations.com/main.asp?p=4_179 which is where i bought them for 8.65 each. they have a minimum order charge but if you find other lighting on their site you need, they may be cheaper than the e bay source.

IMO Quality is very good plus. I bought a pair to install and feel they are very well made. Also there are a couple of threads on here of folks using them and the steps to install them.

They are also sold by this company. http://www.infiniteinnovations.com/main.asp?p=4_179 which is where i bought them for 8.65 each. they have a minimum order charge but if you find other lighting on their site you need, they may be cheaper than the e bay source.

:agree: I'm very happy with these lights in function and appearance. The named limo company also sells seat belts so if you need them you can get around the high shipping fee for just the lights.

There was also a post that said Taurus trunk lights work too but do not require any triming of the interior panels. I havent tried it yet but I thought I would give it a try.

I would be very careful about buying used OEM B Piller lights off ebay by the way. Some guy was selling a pair awhile back with broken tabs. I think everyone has a pair of those. :shake:

If your stock ones are loose you can try what I did and wrap them in self bonding tape. Its a rubbery tape you can buy at homedepot and is used in electrical work where being water tight is important. Just wrap up the back of the light and ease it into the hole. There is also a silicone tape you could use. Tabs are a thing of the past when you can get as good of a fit as I've achieved.