tail lights

if I'm not mistaken my 86 s10 had the same style light as the mj. so wouldn't these light work?????

carid.com/1986-chevy-s10-taillights/

You are mistaken.

The MJ lights were unique to it, and I think a little produced RV/camper. The lights from the S10, Ram, Dakota may look similar, but have completely different mounting.

There are no OE replacements being made today. There are no clear corners available.

if I'm not mistaken my 86 s10 had the same style light as the mj. so wouldn't these light work?????

carid.com/1986-chevy-s10-taillights/

You are mistaken.

The MJ lights were unique to it, and I think a little produced RV/camper. The lights from the S10, Ram, Dakota may look similar, but have completely different mounting.

There are no OE replacements being made today. There are no clear corners available.

here you go http://www.comancheclub.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=17082

Brandon

That thread doesn't say anything.

I have taken dakota taillights off and compared them to MJ lights. Approximately the same size, however, mounting locations are in different places, and the screws go the opposite direction.

Can you drill, hack, cut, and slap on something? Sure. But it won't look good. It won't be OE.

I repeat, the MJ taillights were not used on any other production vehicle. They were exclusive to the MJ.