Logging In

Kind of a nit-picking problem, but whenever you go to reply to a post, you get the log in screen, then after logging in you get sent back to the "Home" page. Then you have to find the original post again to respond. Can this be fixed Pete? Gracias..........

When not logged in, you press the "Post Reply" button at the end of a thread. It then takes you to the log in screen, then after logging in it goes to the home page, not back to the thread you are trying to reply to like every other forum I'm on does. Make any sense Pete?

When not logged in, you press the "Post Reply" button at the end of a thread. It then takes you to the log in screen, then after logging in it goes to the home page, not back to the thread you are trying to reply to like every other forum I'm on does. Make any sense Pete?

so you're not clicking on anything, you're waiting for the forum to take you back automatically?

are those other forums phpbb based?

so you're not clicking on anything, you're waiting for the forum to take you back automatically?

are those other forums phpbb based?

NAXJA and the Strokers Forum (the two I'm on the most) take you back automatically after you log in. phpbb based? I think so?

U likeum Puerto Rican brew? If so, Medalla ;)

Had a few (closer to about 13) local beers in St. Lucia last month, Piton.....they go down very well too image_209027.gif

Medalla = GOOD! But not as good as Bohemia (Mexico). If you like Medalla, you'll love Bohemia. :cheers:

strokers has phpbb. naxja is vb. I've clicked the "sign in automatically" box so I've not experienced the exact thing you're talking about, but as admin, a similar thing occurs when I sign in to the administrative pages. kinda annoying and it's been that way ever since that last infamous update of the software, so I was curious if it happened to you guys to at the same time.