got the front end mocked up on the MJ...

• 3 weeks later...
Yup thats egzacaree what I was thinkin, including the RHD!

Are the waggy front ends hard to find?

what sort of $ at a piuck and pull?

Your RHD as it is, eh?

Waggy fronts are very easy to find over here. As a rough estimate I'd say 10% of older cherokees were waggys. Price can vary between about $10 and $150! U-pull-it is the place to go, as they are very easy to remove.

• 4 weeks later...

the projects still goin, i got the back half and 4 link done, motor trans and drive shaft in it to :D the waggy front end bolted right up and yes i had to have the header panel as the headlight buckets are different. not sure on wiring tho. i got mine complete from the u pull it for 40 bux :D

as for pics, I'm trying to get it where i can roll it out side and get some good pics, also my sister stole the cord for my camera :mad:

• 1 month later...

Cool Grille mod. I'm not the biggest fan of the waggy fronts,(they look kinda old to me)but it is a custom look most people would not recognize.

I'm hacking my old Mj grille for somthing similar(4 lights) but I have some molding and and glass work to do before it's done. What Ru doing for a bumper ? after the new grille a bumper cover is next.

Good luck with this project I'll have to come see it sometime. there arent too many of us lowering mj's especially less than 20 min away.

-Andy

lol yea I'm usin the stock chrome bumper.

hey jb i decided to buy the rhd dash and bezel. i'm not tryin to copy you i've wanted rhd forever plus i'm lifting mine :D but i was wondering, when you put your gauges in that dash, did you just cut off the message center? i "got" a title for my truck so i'm good to go on the whole project, teardown is in 3 weeks once i finish the cherokee i got sittin in the shop and get rid of it :D