Wheel Center Caps for Jeep 10-Spoke Turbine Wheels

HOrnbrod

If you need them for one of your own projects,

you can have these:

Lower left one's decal is in tough shape, but the rest look like they could be cleaned up (they're straight out of a box in the basement).

Oh yeah, it's my own project Jim. Just had a set of turbine wheels redone and I'm swapping out the Ravine wheels presently on my truck. Have always loved the old school turbine wheels, just need the center caps. Shoot me a PM Jim for the damages. Thanks. :cheers:

• 2 weeks later...

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

but I gotta say I'm on the fence, since I REALLY like the Ravines too. :yes:

Did any of the caps I sent end up cleaning up good enough to work?

I know atleast one was in really tough shape.

Thanks Sink. :cheers: I do too. :D

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: Did any of the caps I sent end up cleaning up good enough to work? I know at least one was in really tough shape.

And yeah Jimmy, I used three of them. The chrome polished up well on them, and retouched the black vinyl centers with leather dye, them picked up four JeeP aluminum center caps for $2.99 total and glued them on. They look like new. One nice thing about these turbine wheels is they cover the dust cover that stuck thru the wheels before on my front 2WD hubs. :cheers:

One nice thing about these turbine wheels is they cover the dust cover that stuck thru the wheels before on my front 2WD hubs. :cheers:

Looks great Don. Now the bad part, I find they're a pain in the a$$ to clean, 10 spokes, 3 side each... image_209027.gif

One nice thing about these turbine wheels is they cover the dust cover that stuck thru the wheels before on my front 2WD hubs. :cheers:

Looks great Don. Now the bad part, I find they're a pain in the a$$ to clean, 10 spokes, 3 side each... image_209027.gif

I never had a problem keeping them clean :dunno: