Gee-tars and Comanches.

Kenosha Warrior

Its always seemed like a worthwhile mix. Ive started a collection of guitars and my most recent addition, an epiphone SG Special. $140cdn for it.

I'm making a modified hardshell case to fit in the empty space in my roof. I'm going to stuff a hardshell case into it, cut the lid so it opens into the cab, put some clip-straps in the case itself to hold the guitar and voila. safe storage for my guitars while at school.

any other guitarists here?

guitar player here... one ibanez sa160 with an active EMG humbucker i put in last year, and one fender acoustic.

but... what extra headroom?

i can fit my acoustic behind my seats without anyone the wiser... (buckets)

just wish i had 2dr flip seats... i have to move the whole seat to get it in.

ive been playing for a little while, about 8 years. tho everytime i move my gear, it fills the back of the truck. Music is one of the biggest reasons i bought my comanche, so i would have room for all the bands gear.

i have a custom home-built Yamaha; maple body/neck , with a clear lexan pickgaurd and soon to be backlit with 50 super bright LEDs, powered by a EMG 81 active. its my guitar of +10 blinding metal. hah, I'm an uber nerd too BTW. oh and it has a really cool flamed set bridge and black tuners that are angled, just so it would stand out from every guitar ive ever seen.

niice guitar otherguy.

nick, I don't have a roofliner, and I'm only 5'11 so i can try to fit something in there :P behind the seat is where Id like to mount an amp and subwoofer, ossibly rip apart a small 15-20 watt practice amp, put the controls in the glove box and stuff the amp guts behind the seat for on-road practice.

niice guitar otherguy.

nick, I don't have a roofliner, and I'm only 5'11 so i can try to fit something in there :P behind the seat is where Id like to mount an amp and subwoofer, ossibly rip apart a small 15-20 watt practice amp, put the controls in the glove box and stuff the amp guts behind the seat for on-road practice.

i guess my buckets sit higher than usual then cause I'm 5'11 5/6ths and ive got barely any room.

thats a pretty cool plan though, you'll have to get a DC-AC converter though.

and my humbucker is an EMG81 as well... thing screams.

niice guitar otherguy.

i guess my buckets sit higher than usual then cause I'm 5'11 5/6ths and ive got barely any room.

thats a pretty cool plan though, you'll have to get a DC-AC converter though.

and my humbucker is an EMG81 as well... thing screams.

ever heard of the Motomaster Eliminator? its a dc/ac converter that plugs into the cigar lighter. well, my rationing is that because my mj doesn't have the cigar lighter, Ill get an aftermarket one, and just directly set it up with the eliminator, which I've found fits nicely just underneath the seat, with the outlets facing the dash. instantly 2 120v outlets :)

yeah that sounds exactly like what my stepdad has that we use for charging cameras and stuff on trips.

I'm gonna steal it and christmas light my truck though... :D can't wait til the sat after thanksgiving ill have time to light her up :brows:

yeah, I'm going to dangle xmas lights down the bed starting on dec 1.

i have a custom home-built Yamaha; maple body/neck , with a clear lexan pickgaurd and soon to be backlit with 50 super bright LEDs, powered by a EMG 81 active. its my guitar of +10 blinding metal. hah, I'm an uber nerd too BTW. oh and it has a really cool flamed set bridge and black tuners that are angled, just so it would stand out from every guitar ive ever seen.

:needpics:

:needpics:

seconded

Blues, Jazz, and Heavy Metal guitarist/ bassist here. My latest find was a Dean EVO special it's a Les Paul copy (looks like the guitar Slash played in Guns & Roses) needs a little electronic TLC but beautiful otherwise. And it's a real screamer. For the bottom I got a Charvel Charvette 4-string Caddilac pearl white. Not to mention a few assorted accoustics.

• 3 weeks later...