hi res mj pic

yahoo failed to send it. so i will try sometime this weekend when i am at my grandparents house on road runner.

Alex

Roadrunner, the devil in disguse, I work their tier2 tech support up here in canada. if you've called Roadrunner internet tech, you may've talked to me.

Do you dislike T-W, or just their broadband svc? I have had RR for several years and have had very few issues. Have also had very good tech support except for one guy who seemed to just be having a bad day. (sorry for the hijack)

i have called and done the online tech help many times when it first got put in since my grandparents have no clue what i am talkin bout most the time. i get lucky and have to fix their pc screw-ups almost everytime i see them. i have never had any problems with their RR cept when it was first put in, it wouldnt stay connected. most the time just their pc and not my laptop. it runs nice now after about a half a year maybe.

Alex

yahoo failed to send it. so i will try sometime this weekend when i am at my grandparents house on road runner.

Alex

Roadrunner, the devil in disguse, I work their tier2 tech support up here in canada. if you've called Roadrunner internet tech, you may've talked to me.

Do you dislike T-W, or just their broadband svc? I have had RR for several years and have had very few issues. Have also had very good tech support except for one guy who seemed to just be having a bad day. (sorry for the hijack)

I work for them :)

its hit and miss, RR is decent, but I see the scary side. truck-roll techs are about as brainless as some of the people taht call in.

question. Dell and other companies in the US outsource tech support to india, why did TWC outsource RR techsupport to Canada?

I work for them :)

its hit and miss, RR is decent, but I see the scary side. truck-roll techs are about as brainless as some of the people taht call in.

question. Dell and other companies in the US outsource tech support to india, why did TWC outsource RR techsupport to Canada?

Can't answer, but I have used Dell tech support and it sucked big time. Hell, everything about Dell sucks big time. I have to use Dell through work due to a DCX contract with them. Just glad when I need to call RR tech and I can understand who I am speaking with.

you should find somewhere to FTP the file, something that isn't a free image hosting site (they'll resize it) that way you can cram up a huuuuge file and he can download it.

i'm curious, when you say rendering are you talking airbrush, painting or 3D computer rendering?

you should find somewhere to FTP the file, something that isn't a free image hosting site (they'll resize it) that way you can cram up a huuuuge file and he can download it.

i'm curious, when you say rendering are you talking airbrush, painting or 3D computer rendering?

wonder why i didn't think of that. maybe it is time to take a trip to the grandparents house and upload.

Alex

word i can get the guys FTP thats doing the rendering. hes doing a photoshop rendering of the final product that i want w/ my MJ.

red.jpg

that pic was the right lighting n all, just to small a pic a lil more ot the front would be better also. stocker out side the better :D wheels,etc. don't matter long as body is stock :D