Scored another toy yesterday....

Bandit240

So a buddy works for a local school and calls me up yesterday. He says the school has some scrap to haul off and would i like to haul it, they only want 25% of what i get. Why not, so i hitch the trailer up and ride over there. Turns out the scrap is a 1994 Ez-Go golf cart. Been sitting in the same place for the last 6-7 years. We took off the tires and aired them up at the gas station down the road. Got back and tried to push it, but no go. One of the brakes was frozen. Beat that to death and got it to somewhat roll. I got it it home last night around 9-10. Of course the charger doesn't work after sitting outside all this time. I knew someone with a cart that the motor died, so i got his charger. Hooked it a few hours ago and so far it will run around the shop pretty well. Going to pick up a set of used batteries for it soon. Not sure what to do with it though.

Got a few other toys in the shop too. Got a couple of 3 wheelers and a dual sport bike.

Yea, I'm going to stand out with from the crowd around here and have a stock non lifted cart. If i want to get anywhere that the cart can't, ill use Big Red.

I'm ahead of you on the bed part, already pulled the back seat off and put plywood where it goes.

I have a yamaha g8 or g9.

that thing can take a beating. got it for free, fixed it up.

put a winch on it and agricultural style tires and i tossed some lights in it.

its parked out of the way now with a few problems, might take her out again someday and put a real engine in it, idk. cheap fun though.

Mine is electric, 36v. The charger came with it, but has been in the rain for years so it doesn't work. Borrowed one to see how well it works. After an all night charge, it ran around all day today with a full load of kids. Almost didn't have the juice to get itself back on the trailer when it was time to head home.