New Bumper Source?

Incommando

I agree its a horrible picture, and it also looks to be pretty basic. Not much styling going on there. Looks mostly like a rectangular steel tube, with mounts welded on, and recovery points added. Might be a good price, but not pretty enough for my taste.

Yeah the price is low enough but I bet if you check some of the local welding shops you can get a one off bumper custom tailored to your needs .

Or buy a welder and make one yourself . Thats what I'm about to do ....

It says it uses one power steer bolt and adds a bolt on the passenger side in addition to the stock mounts,kinda half a$$ IMO

it doesnt reinforce the frame rail around the steerbox like a good bumper bracket does.and it doesnt tie into the plow mounts like a good bumper bracket does.

so its ugly but uses a bracket set up that would make it cosmetic use only :nuts:

Not a huge fan of the mounting set up, but I do like how simple it is. I'm a fan of very simple construction, and what beats a peace of steel with rings? If you could reinforce the mounts I think it would be a great bumper. Maybe I'll pick one up and test it out on behalf of CC

Not a huge fan of the mounting set up, but I do like how simple it is. I'm a fan of very simple construction, and what beats a peace of steel with rings? If you could reinforce the mounts I think it would be a great bumper. Maybe I'll pick one up and test it out on behalf of CC

If you have the tools and know how to fix the mounts then you could easily build the same or better bumper for less money.