Tellico Vid for you guys that havent been

JOMJ87

Thought this done best here.... For all the guys wandering about Tellico NC here is a Vid from a trip about 2 weeks ago My local club had. Some guys are Locked but others are not tries are anywhere from 33s to 37s. Just to give you an idea this is one of the nicer but not near the tuffest trails in there. BTW NO MJs ON this Trip just so you guys know

This is not Dial up friendly and is 45min long

http://209.61.243.112/video/tellico10-06/tellico10131506T9.wmv

Cole

Its All 9 i believe and mostley guys in the club going up slickrock. :cheers: Pretty good Vid though especially for the guys who want to see what its about. I am trying to get more from them to post up so there should be more in real SOON.

Cole

Its All 9 i believe and mostley guys in the club going up slickrock. :cheers: Pretty good Vid though especially for the guys who want to see what its about.

Cole

nice, my brother and i went with some local buddies back when his XJ was stock (towhooks, chopped fenders, 215 tires stock) and it was pretty fun...

rode along on the bigger trails (our buddy balanced his TJ on his front bumpers hoop coming down a ledge, don't you hate shortarms and 35s?) and watched rock garden while the buggies and CJs and YJs went up.

here's a pic or two

I can't wait to get my laptop back. My old home computer won't play the vid successfully. :( It tries, but fails miserably.

I still hold out hope that I'll be making a trip down to Tellico in January. :D

if you do make the trip shoot me a PM 2 weeks before I'm sure my brother would LOVE to make a run with you and id just tag along with him.

his XJ is nice nowadays 6" (short-arms blegh, thats the next thing to go)

35" BFG m/t, D30-44 superior chomolly axle kits, ARB front detroit rear, 4.88s, AW4 231, (a/c-OBA fills up a 35 from 10-normal in 1min 29 seconds exactly.) 1-ton steering.

:D he's real real broke :D

the list goes on.

I'd like to tag along also, Tellico is my stomping grounds, never wheeled anywhere I like better. I'll head for the mountains at anytime. :D

Me too. I'm just a couple of hours away.

Lower Two here we come!!! jamminz.gif

BTW Tellico is closed briefly during the winter months. I'll check and post the dates.

Glad everyone likes It I should have a couple more soon.

Also For the southern guys/gals especially us NC and SC and GA guys check out Gulches ORV park. Its privately owned and operated and is becoming one awesome place (from what i have seen in Vid and Pics of it) Its In Laurens SC near Greenville and Good ole travelers rest SC. Hope to find someone to tow me there VERY soon but have had ZERO luck.

Ill get some Vid and pics of gulches and post them in another thread early this week so yall can see what I'm talking about.

Cole

Thanks for the show. Really appreciated that it was family friendly so my 7yo daughter was able to watch it with me. Nothing worse than watching a clip and having someone start throwing f bombs with the kids sittin next to me. :D

Ok I got some gulches pics and one shorter Vid plus I added the link to the gulches forums. I am also adding this same post in the trailrides section under my gulches ORV post.

Pics

check out this grand

here is a Yamaha rhino that has Sammy axles and stuff on it

Here is alot more in a link

http://www.strom.clemson.edu/staff/pat/mog/trips/GulchesMC2/

here is the Video but it not much of the hard stuff but still good

Here are the forums for gulches

http://scripts.mit.edu/~ianb/phpBB2/index.php

Enjoy them all and maybe this can be a club trip sometime soon

Cole