Comanche Carnage

jpcomanche

One of the guys in my club has 20 acres of tight wooded trails. We went out Saturday for a day full of winching and body damage. After the couple of inches of snow we got last week melted, it left a greasy, slimey mess. Normally a hill like this isn't much of a problem, but there was just no traction.

1119_8.jpg

The low point of the day was when I was the first to try a new, twisty hill climb. I ended up with the back driver's side of my cab against a tree with nowhere to go but up. The results: :cry:

1119_15.jpg

Some more pictures are here:

http://www.twincityoffroad.com/gallery/view_album.php?set_albumName=November-19%2C-2005

Thats a CJ5 that belongs to a guy named Eddie. It was rolling on 42's, leafs in the front, and a 4link with coil overs in the rear. He is getting ready to rebuild his rig with a 3 link upfront, and full hydro steering. He ended up cracking his transmision case on this last ride. he got something like 4 foot of air, talk about insanity.

Patrick

I like that dovetailed full size :twisted: :D

Yeah, that was a pretty cool rig. Different than what I'm used to whelling with. On the Same hill that I bashed my truck on, he hit his driver's door hard enough to break the rolled down window! :shock: We knew it was slick when he couldn't get traction with his 40" Boggers.

Eddie added some more video clips to that link. It has a good one of me ripping off my tail light guards :twisted: I am getting ready to dovetail my rig, or remove the bed, just not sure which will be faster to complete :D

BTW removing your doors prevents breaking glass :wink: