Alaska

pug

Finally getting my christmas present. Leaving tomorrow for 14 day cruise to Alaska that mom and dad gave all the kids and grandkids for part of there christmas present.

Yeah trust me Alaska is deffinatley a trap. I was born and raised here, then moved to Oregon for 11 years, then moved to Florida for 3 years, and Now I'm back in Alaska. I bought my Comanche here for all of $250 tho! Aside from a tune up and a few little things like bigger wheels...

-Taylor

Been on 2 AK cruises. make sure you take extra memory cards for the digital cameras. And yes, it is worth it to wake up early as you head towards the glaciers.

I also took a jeep trip from, Seward? maybe, to the Canadian Yukon in a JK. Consisted of many miles of paved roads then about half an hour of 40mph dirt roads. It was pretty scenic, but disappointing on the jeeping aspect.

My fiance just got back from an Alaskan cruise, she had an amazing time and the pictures were unbelievable. She and her mom even got a private tour of sitka from a fellow comanche owner.

• 2 weeks later...

Just got back had a great time took lots of pictures. The jeep tour sucked all on the road because all of the snow was melting 75 to 80 the entire time we were on the cruise.No pictures of any mj i did get one of a jeep do not know what it is though will have my sister post a picture of it.