Jefferson, WI Swap Meet & Car Show - April 24th & 25th

500 MJ

its hard to tell what all you have there for sale from the pics. Don't see anything I need off hand though.

Really I'm just going to spend a Saturday with whoever shows up from CC and to buy some more sockets. There are a few other things I'll be looking for, nothing major, unless the price is right.

Glad we all could make it. I got some great stuff there today with all the literature, tools and parts that I came home with. I laid it all out on the floor and I was happy with my haul. Thanks for showing up guys, I'm already marking my calendar for the Summer and Fall Swaps and Car Shows.

Now I'm off to get to work, big thanks to Pat and Rob for bringing me those parts I needed!

Glad we all could make it. I got some great stuff there today with all the literature, tools and parts that I came home with. I laid it all out on the floor and I was happy with my haul. Thanks for showing up guys, I'm already marking my calendar for the Summer and Fall Swaps and Car Shows.

Now I'm off to get to work, big thanks to Pat and Rob for bringing me those parts I needed!

:needpics: :needpics: