DANA 60 ?

If I did this swap I would take both axles from this wagoneer, the front D44 and the rear AMC20, so both the front and the back will be the same width. I'm just curious how wide it will be, will it look like Petes, or wider, or not as wide? how much wider is it? Also, This swap would be a project of mine and I would rebuild the whole thing, and won't be throwing it right in. So, if I go through with this swap, I plan on buying 6 lugg wheels and bigger better tires, along with rebuilding it and installing an lsd/locker.

87manche is on the same track with me, I do want to be able to customize it, and those gears are monsters.

That MJ 20 sounds awsome!

Thanks dirty, I'll check on that.

How does that make any sense though? I'm talking about an old Fullsize AMC Grand Wagoneer with the amc v8 in it and I'm pretty certain its wider than any mj or any of the mid size jeeps.

It doesn't track wider! Even though it is wider!

Front axle is 61" WMS-WMS. Rear is 58.5".

The reason that it appears any wider is that the stock rims have a much lower backspacing as the smaller heeps.

If you want to see how wide a wag D44 is with 15x8's with 3.5" BS under a MJ, just holler.

the front is what your referenceing, the 44 right? (btw your truck looks nice) This is a new idea, how well do wrangler axles go up to mj's, width wise. I'm not really worried about the other stuff, it seems you pretty much have to customize any axle to get it in there. I'd be converting to soa too so I dunno if they already are or what.

Wranglers (yj) have the same axles just leafs in frt TJ wranglers are coil but are still dana 30s unless you find a rubicon and you are looking at $$$$$ for them go with the full size jeep 44/20 combo unless you find a 90 waggy then you have 44/44 awsome axles put a set of lockin/out hubs on frt,lockers and wheel the nads of that comanche,Oh yea your bolt pattern with the waggy stuff same as 6 bolt chevy found almost every where any junkyard,tire shop,very common cheap to buy used usualy w/tires allready on them just bought a set myself w/36" iroks w/50 percent tread 250.00 on soft 8s. the waggy has a spring under but you can use wrangler leafs which is what ive seen most guys do SOA,or SUA any after market wrangler leaf spring will also work call National Tire and Wheel I bought my 4" replacement spring when I wrecked the cj for 63.00 you really only need to replace frts and spring the rear over and of coarce the shocks etc but you can collect everything a little at a time.