LooKin for bench seat cover for the manche

Good luck with that ;) and post up if you do find one that fits good. I tried a couple different ones with no good results.....the biggest problem was the indentation in the front behind the shifter console.

I now ride with a bathroom towel folded over my ripped up driver side. Ghetto, but it works.....

Jeff

I'm using one I found at the Farm and Fleet(Kinda like TSC).

Its a style M or N, I can't remeber which, and I don't remember the brand name either. It fits right, except for the console cut-out. I just slit it a bit right there and drew the fabric under the seat. It was listed as a 'mini-truck' seat cover.

why not just replace the seat? is it the full bench or the bench wih the indent for the shift console. i have a full bench in my basement in good shape. only 1 rip and that is in the sidewhere the driver seat belt rubs. if the tush is tender you could repad it.

just a suggestion.

bill

Yeah, I've looked for years for a cover for my bench (not because it was ripped, but I wanted to preserve the cloth)... but couldnt find one..

So instead, I'm swapping in bucket seats, which are a lot easier to find covers for...

So, I have my bench seat for sale....

http://www.comancheclub.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=856&highlight=

At this point, I'll take any reasonable offer...

the only bad thing... I'm in the Great white north(but very close to the US border, and can drive across to ship)... but am willing to work with you and box/crate/ship/whatever it takes to get this thing off my hands and into yours. Much better than it sitting in the shed for a few years, and then eventually getting tossed...

THanks,

Ryan

I got one of those saddle blanket style bench seat covers at Autozone. I like it because it has pockets all along the front of the seat to put junk in (and I love having places to put my junk). I paid like $26.00 and besides a little creativity on how to tie it to the seat it works perfect for me.

I think that with what you're spening on seat covers you could get it reupholstered.

There's a local place to me that does a lot of hot rod work. They redid a friends bench seat from his camaro in factory vinyl for $75.

We pulled it, chucked it into the truck and picked it up later that day.

Price with them pulling it was like $200, probably because it's a PITA pulling a bench seat in a 68 camaro.