funny story

c0mt3k

I swear to everything holy this is true... Me and my girlfriend were driving home from going to the mall in my manche, and for some odd reason i turned to here and said i am psycic (eek can't spell) but anyways. She says "why?" So i say cause there is a comache comming towards us... we were driving on a hilly road and i was like (in my head) "please comanche come up the hill...PLEASE" but...it didnt... but, about 1 min later a fricken comanche DRIVES BY! i was like HA! whos the greastest?... she was like..."your retarded..." end.

Whats even cooler is when a Comanche follows u in ur Comanche and at the next redlight he pulls upp beside urs and just stares :lol: 8)

how's this, I drove by one about 10 miles from town on a state route, parked in a drive. I gt back to town, was in the shop for about a half hour. Went outside, and there's this old guy going over my MJ. here's a transcript.

Me- "Hi"

him-"this your jeep?"

"Yes sir"

"That's mine over there."

He was driving a clean white Eliminator 4x4 SWB. Same one I saw two hours prior. I swear, this things congregate on their own, it's like "Maximum Overdrive" They have minds of their own.

I swear that owning one makes you a magnet for other MJs. Or maybe it's just me. 8) Favorite incidents:

Working on the 88 (back when it was 2wd) in the driveway and a guy pulls up in a white 86 MJ and asks if I knew anyone looking to buy a Comanche for cheap. Didn't take me long to snatch up my second MJ.

Sitting at home. Knock on door. I answer door and there's a lady standing there. She asks if I was the one who owned all the Comanches (and I only had 2 at the time). Then she asked if I needed any parts off of hers 'cause she was donating it to charity.

Sitting in my 88 (4wd now) at a Belle Tire waiting for my mom to finish picking up her car. Guy knocks on my window and asks if I wanted to buy a Comanche for 100 bucks. I didn't buy that one (still kicking myself for that) but I ended up buying his other for $300.

Jeep on!

--Pete

makes me wonder.... latest incident while commuting in the lil Honda - true story

flying to work (45 minutes later than normal) on I-80 up the canyon thinking about my recent MJ sightings... suddenly around the next bend there is a silver shortbed pioneer with red/grey hockey stick trim!

Next day... late again but only 10 minutes this time, merging onto I-80 from I-215 to head up the canyon and wondering to myself what the odds would be of seeing the same truck as yesterday, checking the mirrors to merge over and oh theres an MJ some distance behind coming up I-80 alright and it might be silver too. I decided to slow a little - he eventually caught up and passed me in the fast lane, sure enough it was the same truck!

Now if can only harness that energy to attract somebody selling a clean HO 4WD shortbed with a dana 44 for dirt cheap... :D

makes me wonder.... latest incident while commuting in the lil Honda - true story

flying to work (45 minutes later than normal) on I-80 up the canyon thinking about my recent MJ sightings... suddenly around the next bend there is a silver shortbed pioneer with red/grey hockey stick trim!

Next day... late again but only 10 minutes this time, merging onto I-80 from I-215 to head up the canyon and wondering to myself what the odds would be of seeing the same truck as yesterday, checking the mirrors to merge over and oh theres an MJ some distance behind coming up I-80 alright and it might be silver too. I decided to slow a little - he eventually caught up and passed me in the fast lane, sure enough it was the same truck!

Now if can only harness that energy to attract somebody selling a clean HO 4WD shortbed with a dana 44 for dirt cheap... :D

lol Thats awesome xjblue wish i could harness that power also ^_^

• 15 years later...