Pennzoil Comanche Giveaway

RandysMJ

:eek:

1) I've never seen a new Comanche before.

2) I've never seen a yellow Comanche before.

3) B!tchin

I've worked for Jeep for so long that I remember doing PDI's on new Comanches. Heck, I remember doing 'em on new Scramblers and J10's.

I bought my first NEW vehicle in 1894. My regret was that I did not give JEEP more time and a better look!!!

I had herd Jeep would soon have a Lil' PU. I looked at the Cherokee, it didnt "do" it for me. I couldn't wait and had saved for a while just to be able to purchase then anyhow.

SO, I bought a 1985 Ford RANGER. It was a good truck to me, I had it for a long time and clocked 173,000 miles with little problems.

CW

I bought my first NEW vehicle in 1894.

:eek: Was it a horse and buggy? 1894 was a long time ago. :D

CJ0A - hand-built, they only made 4 before they got bored and invented the phrase "hey ya'll - watch this!"

I bet you're really kicking yourself now for giving it up.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Folks,

I just got back from a week in Mexico, East Side.. It was a blast, espcially looking at all the different types of vehicles they have down there that are not in the US or Canada... such as 4-door Rangers, Chevy LUV Trucks, Chevy Chevy Cars, Chevy Tornados, Dodge Attitudes.. etc... oh and lots of VW bugs... Then there was the typical TJ's, a few liberty's, and I saw one XJ, which was lifted to boot!!!

But what I was really amazed at, was on the last day of my trip heading back to the airport, and of course, out of reach of my camera.. was a yellow short box MJ!!!!.... The only MJ I saw the whole week down there, and it was yellow!!!.. So I'm guessing for those who didnt win the pennzoil yellow MJ's. they might have only been available in Mexico....

Ryan