Calgary MJ

Hey guys! My names Randy Thayer from Calgary Alberta. Thought I would show you my newest edition to my Jeep family.

1990 Jeep Comanche 4.0L 4wd Longbox.

Image Not Found

Image Not Found

Image Not Found

Image Not Found

Image Not Found

So the fella I bought this from just spent $1500 on the front end drove it for a week and blew the rear diff. So he sold it to me for $650. Thought it was too good to pass up.

Looking to put a 3.5 - 5" Lift in it with a decent set of tires and make it a good work truck.

I already have a 04 Jeep Liberty as my DD so this truck will only get used the odd time and when I want to go play!

jamminz.gif

Hey Randy.

I saw your original posting on Jeepkings and I'm still jealous on the great find. I got my 87 Shortbed, 2wd for the same price but it hasn't come as far as I've wanted yet because my daily driver quit and the Comanche took its spot. Have fun with the build. I'd love to come out to Calgary and have a peak since my girlfriend has tons of family out west.

Aleks

Hey Randy.

I saw your original posting on Jeepkings and I'm still jealous on the great find. I got my 87 Shortbed, 2wd for the same price but it hasn't come as far as I've wanted yet because my daily driver quit and the Comanche took its spot. Have fun with the build. I'd love to come out to Calgary and have a peak since my girlfriend has tons of family out west.

Aleks

Drive out and come wheeling.

Randy.....nice find. Good to see you here. :cheers: