sunday feb 7th pow-wow @ my place?

JeepcoMJ

hey guys, I'm thinking of doing a small get together @ my house on sunday after our LKQ run...I may need some help working on the eliminator to get the trans in and bolted up, as that's not really a 1 man job.

if you're able to help and want to hang out, let me know. we're doing this either outside of my pole barn, or inside...either way, it's not heated.

I'll see what I have going on with the little lady... I might have some stuff to do... Well, um, actually a pretty nice little Sunday, we're going to go to Home Depot. Yeah, buy some wallpaper, maybe get some flooring, stuff like that. Maybe Bed, Bath, & Beyond, I don't know, I don't know if we'll have enough time.

Rob L.

I'll see what I have going on with the little lady... I might have some stuff to do... Well, um, actually a pretty nice little Sunday, we're going to go to Home Depot. Yeah, buy some wallpaper, maybe get some flooring, stuff like that. Maybe Bed, Bath, & Beyond, I don't know, I don't know if we'll have enough time.

Rob L.

Gonna head over to the Coach store so she can get a smaller purse to keep your nuts in????

Sorry Pat.. The wifey and I already have plans for Sunday...

Rob L.

Gonna head over to the Coach store so she can get a smaller purse to keep your nuts in????

Sorry Pat.. The wifey and I already have plans for Sunday...

Quote, anyone?

Rob L.

fags. the superbowl is NOT as interesting as working on an MJ...

Homebrewed beer... phenomal food.. and an obscenely large TV.. Beats cold, laying on the ground, wrenching on a truck....

yeah, all that stuff is great but the superbowl itself is worthless this year...the teams in it aren't as interesting as the packers or vikings.

fags. the superbowl is NOT as interesting as working on an MJ...

Homebrewed beer... phenomal food.. and an obscenely large TV.. Beats cold, laying on the ground, wrenching on a truck....

yeah, all that stuff is great but the superbowl itself is worthless this year...the teams in it aren't as interesting as the packers or vikings.

Literally... EVERY team except the Cowgirls are better to watch than the Fudge Packers or ViQueers.....