100$ impact wrenches?

No, them "Import" tools are not worth it :no:

Just look at the '200lbs of torque' :shake:

If your looking for cordless, Me, I'm set-up with all Milwaukee 14 and 18 volt tools. I watched e-bay until I got a very slightly used 18v impact for $90 :D Battery's and chargers I have with the other tools.

If your looking for something in the garage, then pick up a good brand name 110v impact. I have a older B&D that I've had for years, and it will knock off lug nuts better than the 450 ft lbs pneumatic impact I have in the shop ;)

If you check your local Craigslist, and watch e-bay, there are some good deals for used electric impacts out there. I know, Harbor Fright sells one, but, for a few uses, yea, for $45 might just do you fine.

I was surprised to see Northern tools "advertising" on e-bay :eek: I guest there catalog sales are going down.

If you're looking for pneumatic and cheap Tractor Supply has a really good 3/4" drive impact and its affordable. I don't know the brand but can go look if you're interested in the brand. It has a blue handle and a chrome body. It never needs any maintainance other than normal stuff like oiling.

I got a Dewalt on Tooliday.com for $50 new in box minus battery. Bought a battery from them (Tool King) for another $50 and I had less than $100 in it.

They run a daily deal, and often have battery powered impacts on there for cheap (almost weekly you'll find one). They have a Milwaukee one today for $50 that retails for $265. You need to buy a battery and charger but those can often be found on eBay for cheap.

http://auto.tooliday.com

I got a Dewalt on Tooliday.com for $50 new in box minus battery. Bought a battery from them (Tool King) for another $50 and I had less than $100 in it.

They run a daily deal, and often have battery powered impacts on there for cheap (almost weekly you'll find one). They have a Milwaukee one today for $50 that retails for $265. You need to buy a battery and charger but those can often be found on eBay for cheap.

http://auto.tooliday.com

cool thanks, ill keep an eye out on there :D

wonder why they never sell the battery chargers? hehe

Read that add really good.........That's for a 1/4" impact driver, like for installing screws, not a true Impact wrench, like 1/2" drive.

If you got time to watch, then go the e-bay route, just be careful of the dealers that take a package deal, and break it up into individual parts :shake: like the tool, the charger and the battery (and case) all in separate auctions. There's plenty of them on e-bay :(

The problem with going with the off brand things, like you posted first, some of the battery's and chargers are only for that tool, then you get a drill......different battery and charger, and before long......you got 4 tools all with different battery :fs1:

Brand name, Porter-Cable, Milwaukee, Dewalt, make the tools to fit what battery you start with, 18v, 24v and so on.

the Snap on cordless ones are really good but usually a bit more money.

You should consider getting a compressor,a pneumatic gun will put out alot more power than an electric plus it opens up alot of options for other tools.

my 1/2" pneamatic has 4 times the power of a good electric,i can put stuff on that an electric could never take off again.

used air compressor off ebay $100 or less

Mac 612Q 1/2" impact gun $350

(1200 pounds of nut bustin torque)

i have one, bought it off the truck and love it. of course it will cost some more monay, but no you can get a lot more tools for cheaper and do more work yourself. you can also contct the tool trucks and see if they have anything used, both the mac and snappy around here have a shelf dedicated to used tools and inventory changes every week. my $0.02

used air compressor off ebay $100 or less

Mac 612Q 1/2" impact gun $350

(1200 pounds of nut bustin torque)

i have one, bought it off the truck and love it. of course it will cost some more monay, but no you can get a lot more tools for cheaper and do more work yourself. you can also contct the tool trucks and see if they have anything used, both the mac and snappy around here have a shelf dedicated to used tools and inventory changes every week. my $0.02

that Mac gun is a Nitrocat/Aircat gun by Exhaust technologies with Macs name on it, i have the same gun but payed $175 on ebay.

Snap on also sells it in their side catalog for about $225

Its an awesome gun