Pics from the weekend(sick Geo metro!)

possum

The guy with the XJ needs to rethink his choice on tires. And what is with the front tires on the Geo being reversed? Is that a normal mud thing? I prefer to do trails and snow. Mud takes too much time to clean :D

i saw those tires too on that xj. what was he thinking even being near mud with those?! and mud is not hard to clean up, just drive it til it rains or go to a car wash at night :D .

Alex

And what is with the front tires on the Geo being reversed? Is that a normal mud thing? I prefer to do trails and snow. Mud takes too much time to clean :D

I have heard that reversing tires like baja claws and such which are directionals that you gain traction on rocks but loose in mud since the water and goo and yes i said goo :D is pushed to the center actually lift you up and thus cause you to have less traction. But i havent seen this tested So who knows.

These pictures were taken at The Mounds ORV park in Genessee, or just in Flint if you aren't from Flint. The Geo started as an S-10 frame. But he has a full cage fabbed in that thing and you should see it go, it just walks through everything!

dude that geo is sick! :cheers: and i see all that mud but none on yours, seems your "GOT MUD?" decal doesnt work. lol. which by the way, where did ya get that thing? where were these taken?

Alex

If you want a "GOT MUD" decal you can:

A- Come to the Mounds and get one if you are in the area

B- Go to: www.wegotmud.com and grab one there. (there are a butt-load of pictures on the site that are freakin' cool also)

or

C- I can get you one and you can pay me for it and I can send it to you.

small are $5 and the big one like I got is $10. let me know