No Gladiator eh? Well then....

GirsMJ86

http://www.summitunlimited.com/

i know you all have seen them before but i think ill just save up for one of these since you can just order them instead of having to cut the frame and everything yourself now. i will wait for the TK version though so they look more like the Gladiator did. since this is where Jeep got the idea from for the look i bet.

Alex

They made the CJ-10!

Might be cheaper and easier (at least to find) to fabricate the Tj.

If you want pickup, nothing beats an M715 with a 4bbt Diesel Conversion or M35A2 with a full veggy conversion. I loved my duece and it got slightly better mileage than my current Ram with a slightly higher towing capacity.

My J20 was also fun but you needed a kidney belt just to move around the driveway.

They made the CJ-10!

Might be cheaper and easier (at least to find) to fabricate the Tj.

If you want pickup, nothing beats an M715 with a 4bbt Diesel Conversion or M35A2 with a full veggy conversion. I loved my duece and it got slightly better mileage than my current Ram with a slightly higher towing capacity.

My J20 was also fun but you needed a kidney belt just to move around the driveway.

if i could find an older gladiator and make it up like the tremors truck i could quit looking for a bigger jeep truck. a 715 would rock also, but they seem to go for soo much money if they are in any kind of decent shape.

Alex

too bad its not a 4x4 truck one instead of the 2wd plane puller. also too bad I'm broke for now.

Alex

Who cares its 2X4 you can make it a 4X4 and put a bed on it or just tube the rear. PingPong it sounds perfect for your next project :popcorn: or you BrettM or Dirty SOMEBODY I wish i made more cash i might consider it plus its only 2 hours from me. :D ;)

Cole

if i had the money id get it, but it would stay as close to stock as i can keep it. i like things stock thats why i would like one with the factory bed. all my mjs have been close to stock. not including little things like lifts and things that don't change the body apperance.

Alex