Comanche of the month, Jan 2010 --- MFPDM's 1988

Nah, just referring to the current two... I don't think FEB's MJOTM has one...

Rob L.

You already have February picked already?

Is it too late to start a poll?

Who should be February MJ of the month?

1. goblazers_6

2. Darren

3. Mistress Moneypit

(Something like that.)

Sorry Darren. no free advertising for you. :dunno:

Very nice truck and I personally owe Paul a lot. He was able to find rare black bucket seats for me and later, a black console. Both were in great shape. I am convinced I would not have found any in any condition. Good or bad. Paul rocks. Too bad he doesnt live closer to me in Indiana.

Plus, I recently found out he is going to get a different engine and give me his existing one. What a guy.

Glad I could help a brother out. Oh, not sure why you want that old existing 4cyl out of the truck. :D

I just noticed this, but, it appears if you want to be picked for MJOTM having a cowl hood helps...

Rob L. :rotfl2:

I was wondering when someone would bring that up. Believe me, if I had not found it used on craigslist, I doubt I would have forked out for it new.

Thanks agian to all for the great comments. :cheers:

Paul's a great guy. He sold me a set of gently used Jeep alloys, which I have now on my MJ, with 31's. He showed me his project MJ, and the attention to detail and all the upgrades is AMAZING! From the obvious things like the lift, paint, interior door panels with power window/locks switches, to the not so obvious like brake booster mod and some others, it really is an awesome MJ. Hope he doesn't do anything crazy with it when he's done, like rock crawling...it'd be a shame for something as nice as that to get damaged.

• kryptronic unpinned and featured this topic