body decals & roll bar

I'm rebuilding a 92 Comanche Eliminator. The body work is about done, with the paint coming up soon. I'm having a real hard time finding the original body decals, and roll bar. The decals start at the front of the door and go to the end of the truck. They are what I've heard called the fade away style. The truck is turning out great and is going to look mostly stock with the exception of rims,tires and bumpers. I've checked with a few Jeep dealers who told me the decals are no longer in stock, so I hope someone might know an after market source. I could get a roll bar made , but would prefer a stock roll bar (short box). Anybody out there have any ideas where I can find these things ?

Rob M

I also looked everywhere for decals but was unsucessful. The only decals I found in my search was the "Jeep" on the tailgate and I found one vendor that had the old "SporTruck" but nothing else. The body shop ended up finding a sign guy that made stickers for it. They looked exactly like the originals. I was very pleased.

Not to discourage you and keep in mind i have limited knowlege on the subject. But if you look at my truck on the signature, you will notice the stock on my decals were a solid color (all black). I am guessing yours are not. That would make it a completely different challenge in my opinion. You may need to take it to a custom painter but I would certainly talk to a sign guy too. Take pleanty of photos.

Regarding the roll bar, you just have to keep your eye open for a used one. They show up here once in awhile.

Cool another 92 Eliminator jamminz.gif :bowdown:

Please don't be Red. :doh:

I need these same decals for my 91 but for a long bed.... Mine is red also. If anyone gets someone to make these up let me

know I would be real interested!

I'll post pics as soon as I can get them. The guy doing the body & paint is about 50 miles from me. A bit depressing about availability of stock decals kind of hoping they might still be out there somewhere. :mad:

Where are you located? I have a factory SWB rollbar $125.00

I would be really interested if we could come to an agreement on shipping and payment, don't know if UPS would ship something of that size. Also would you have any pics of the roll bar, thanks :cheers:

I'll get you a couple pictures tomorrow