Turning a parked beater into a decent daily driver . . .

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Darren, festiva?

Rob L. :rotfl2:

Yeah that's right, you got a problem with that?! Actually I bought it because I need a DD while my MJ was under the knife, and it was $600. I sold it when I got a company truck, for $900. Great car, I would totally buy another. Once I hauled 4 35x12.50R15 wheels and tires ( the ones on my MJ) with a passenger. My best tank in that thing was over 50 mpg, no lie.

where do you buy it

I got it from Home Depot.

Darren, festiva?

Rob L. :rotfl2:

Yeah that's right, you got a problem with that?! Actually I bought it because I need a DD while my MJ was under the knife, and it was $600. I sold it when I got a company truck, for $900. Great car, I would totally buy another. Once I hauled 4 35x12.50R15 wheels and tires ( the ones on my MJ) with a passenger. My best tank in that thing was over 50 mpg, no lie.

Nothing wrong with that... I just can't picture it. But you and I are on the same page with DD's... In a pinch, I would take anything that seemed cheap and reliable. Why the hell not a festiva. Would make for some good jokes too.

Rob L.

Protecto Super Stick Building Tape®

Prevents air and moisture leaks by forming a permanent waterproofing air/vapor seal around doors and windows

Every time i replace a floor pan and paint it up on both side let it cure really good the wipe it down with some alky then and cover it the coating, it's more less to keep the water n moisture off the painted steal . . .

IE winter snow slush salt, Summer Mud rain water ect on your shoes boots ect, now won't leak past that layer there for extended the life of the flooring 40-60%.

tho yes it dose keep some road noise out meaning i have to buy LOUDER tires ! jamminz.gif

Mike

Protecto wrap? is it great for sound and heat reduction? where can i get it? when winter is over i like to put something like that in my truck cuz i get lots of heat from the pass floor and lots of noise from the rear part of the cab. its from the exhaust around 2100 to 2300 rpms. it get loud.

I got a camera the digi cam photos aren't hardly any different then the BB cell photo's ;) . . . now the video quality cam to cell now that's a different story :cheers: . . .

plus with the cell i can each photo one at a time with the cam i have send all 1273426987355165841265 of them :rotf:

Mike

:cheers: i finally got my flush n fill jamminz.gif oil system is nice and clean and filled with AMSOIL 10w-40 premium protection high zinc formula, which i hadn't noticed the HIGH ZINC FORMULA until i was tossing out the bottle's, i normally use the 10w-40XL and the 15w-50 racing oil's, this time i tried the premium protection oil bit more money then the XL but cheaper then the racing oil . . .

So as long as this ZINC won't hurt my engine i'm going to switch over to this high zinc formulated blend 10-40 in winter n 20-50 in summer. . .

EDIT:

the 15w-50 has the HIGH ZINC formulation, but the standard 10w-40XL dose not.

Mike

I been running wix filter's when i have to run into bumper to bumper for my AMSOIL, other was when i have the time i like to order the AMSOIL with the AMSOIL filter's using my dealer's tag i save money, but some time over the counter is quickier making the higher price still more cost effective. . .

Mike