91 Eliminator 4x4

gona look alot like mine, i just need to find me a set of pretty rims(still prefer the steelies to the stock alloys that came on them)

thats an old pic no more mud flaps or tool box also fixed the molding it looks much better but is never that close to clean anymore.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

gona look alot like mine, i just need to find me a set of pretty rims(still prefer the steelies to the stock alloys that came on them)

thats an old pic no more mud flaps or tool box also fixed the molding it looks much better but is never that close to clean anymore.

That is what I am going for, only with my personal touch. Prefer my 10 slotter and I have some new chrome 91 style headlight doors coming. I am also tracking down a 10 slot front bra. I also have my chrome side trim to put on too. If I could find some mud flaps I would have those too. Yours looks pretty clean in that pic. What year is it, 91 or 92?

ejndssn, PM sent.

Alex

I have been using this pic for reference.

Image Not Found

And it was hard to tell if the white went clear to the bottom or not, now I see on yours that it does not. If I correct that or not I don't know, I guess if I get some flaps I will leave it otherwise I might stick the black on the very bottom for chip reasons.

What do you think looks better having one yourself, leave it all white on the bottom or stock like yours is now?

Alex

its silver decal not white and if you want a close up of it next to a measuring tape i can do that 4 u

i also just put those flaps in the classified sec. if you want them

i don't like the look to much at all but i don't like the solid black either

those are the rims i can't stand

Some detailed pics next to a measuring tape would be great help. Then I could take the pics and my truck to the local shop and see if they could make me some custom white ones, although silver might be pretty good looking.

I didn't know the Elims were made into 4x4s till 91, or if I did I forgot. lol

Alex

That helps a ton. I will have to take that into the local shop and see what they can do, they might not be able to the way its screen print to look faded on the bottom. Maybe I will see how much they would want to actually paint my white section onto an all black truck to make it look like that.

Alex

• 2 weeks later...

CLEAR CORNERS!!! finally...

There were two styles on ebay:

Euro:

OEM:

I bought the OEM style and here is a few shots comparing them to the factory ones. Drivers side is pure factory, passenger side is the new clear/clearer ones.

Drool over em and enjoy! I sure like em better. :D

Oh, and yes those are new chrome headlight doors on it too, thanks for noticing. XD

Alex

• 5 years later...

I've been looking but all I can find anymore are the goofy euro style ones. If you find the oem style ones let me know. Really want to get them on my current rig since they would go so well with all the chrome it has.