Classifieds Craigslist Clutter

mfpdm

I've been guilty of this a couple of times but it seems that it's really getting abused as of late. As per the rules,

Additionally there is a Craigslist thread. Please post anything you find on CL in that thread, do not post a new thread for a CL add.

Gets a little annoying when the "for sale" and "want to buy" from members, get bumped down from all the CL adds.

Could the Mods move them out of the classified general area and into the sticky?

:cheers:

I think it would make more sense to make a CL forum section instead of just an individual thread. Kinda set up the like adventure forum, but only one sub-forum at that top for CL posts. People might be more inclined to look/post in there than in the giant thread.

I think it would make more sense to make a CL forum section instead of just an individual thread. Kinda set up the like adventure forum, but only one sub-forum at that top for CL posts. People might be more inclined to look/post in there than in the giant thread.

:agree:

Had also thought maybe splitting the classifieds into sub sections would make it more user friendly. I think the three below would cover all the bases.

1. For Sale

2. Want to Buy

3. Craigslist / Ebay / Other listings

I think the WTB section would be a real help especially. It seems because of the fewer amount of them verses the other two, they get pushed down pretty quick.

Just my thoughts.

• 2 weeks later...

:agree:

Had also thought maybe splitting the classifieds into sub sections would make it more user friendly. I think the three below would cover all the bases.

1. For Sale

2. Want to Buy

3. Craigslist / Ebay / Other listings

I think the WTB section would be a real help especially. It seems because of the fewer amount of them verses the other two, they get pushed down pretty quick.

Just my thoughts.

i like your thoughts, :thumbsup:

I clicked on the classifieds tonight and got a surprise :eek:

took me a minute to figure out where I was :hmm:

But........I like it :D

Really does clean things up, much more "organized looking"

Nice work Pete :thumbsup:

I clicked on the classifieds tonight and got a surprise :eek:

took me a minute to figure out where I was :hmm:

But........I like it :D

Really does clean things up, much more "organized looking"

Nice work Pete :thumbsup:

ME LIKEY!

Thanks Mod's, (not sure which one of you gents was responsible, but one forum change that will make things easier for all of us!)

Wade